Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need to replace the brake light fuse in my 2017 Thor

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the brake light fuse in my 2017 Thor Synergy on the Mercedes 3500 Sprinter chasis. Where is it located

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Sprinter. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I am trying to connect the wiring for towing a car using the blue ox system with the seven prong adapter at the back of the coach

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 day by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is Dan.

Your motor home chassis is equipped with an automotive 12 Volt fuse panel located below the dash near the steering column and/or under the hood. You should refer to the chassis owner’s manual for details on these fuses. The Class A motor home also has a 12 Volt fuse panel, electrical distribution box, located on the fire wall under the hood. These fuses protect the automotive features which are installed by Thor Motor Coach. There is a complete breakdown on the various fuses printed on the backside of this fuse panel cover. It is best to test all for power on both sides of the fuse with a voltage tester with the key on. Replace any with power only on one side. Let me know the results. We can follow up as needed on here.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.