Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Have 3406 cat change power stern pump truck want steer, ok,

Customer Question
Have 3406 b cat...

Have 3406 b cat change power stern pump truck want steer

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes change pump sterning box and king pins still want steer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes pump is different. The old pump has the reservoir on top and the one I changed it to has the reservoir on the side. People say it will still work, but my hose keeps collapsing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/26/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the hose is collapsing try using wire braided hydraulic hose to prevent the hose from collapsing. Let me know if you need more help and we can follow up as needed on here.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.