Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Jcb 540 stearing locked in crab. I will go look. Nothing yes…

Customer Question
Jcb 540 stearing locked...

Jcb 540 stearing locked in crab

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I will go look

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yes i am fixing it myself vin no slp54000we0771146

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Should do it for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/25/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

The steering switch, is it working, or can it be damaged? If the switch is not triggering the steer solenoids, you lock steering in whatever direction it was in.

put a new control module on a few weeks ago all 4 indicator lights are on at the same time and i can not move the stearing

Voltage to all solenoids at once?

Remove wires to one of the axle solenoids, and see if that axle will now move.

ok i will try that i will just un plug the relays see if there is a difference

yes