Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have 2009 Mitsubishi canter with fault codes p1421 and…

Customer Question
Hi I have 2009 Mitsubishi...
Hi I have 2009 Mitsubishi canter with fault codes p1421 and p1422 I've tested all 3 sensors in exhaust and removed and cleaned dpf filter but still can't clear codes or do dpf regen can you help please?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/25/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. When all repairs are made and confirmed okay but the problem still is there, the next step is to get the ECM software reset and updated and go from there. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this we will cross that bridge when we get to it,

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, I see this is still open, Please take the time to rate to close. I took the time to help you, please return the favor by rating my answer or responding for more help.