Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I am having a problem with the ignition switch, the whole…

Customer Question
Hi, I am having...

Hi, I am having a problem with the ignition switch, the whole thing is turning when the key is turned. I want to know how to remove the cover panel to access the ignition. Thanks, Kate

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2015 JCB 155 ECO S/N GEO 155 WRCD(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/23/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 8 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. You will need to hold the rear of the IGN switch to tighten the mounting nut. For help with the parts breakdowns and diagrams click this link to access them. We can follow up as needed,

Parts