Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

MY case 450ct skidsteer has a fuel leak where the line from…

Customer Question
MY case 450ct skidsteer...

MY case 450ct skidsteer has a fuel leak where the line from the in line fuel filter connects to the fuel pump. I can't figure out how the line is connected to the fuel pump. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It's a Case 450CY

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Serial number is ***** Not sure on first and third letters

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/22/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Do you have a picture? Case/ New Holland likes to use a spring type fuel connector, that requires a tool to slip between the line and the spring, so the spring will release from the tube flange.

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system on customer side to close the question and get me credit!