Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Why will the pot not come out of gear when hot. Model number…

Customer Question
Why will the pot...

Why will the pot not come out of gear when hot.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model number is ***** not with tractor to see serial no.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet. Would like to know what causes this problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/20/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

What is this ,T475 is not coming up . Is this a truck or tractor or ???

tractor

T4.75 New Holland. What is the tractor doing? Don't understand POT? Hydro stat transmission? Manual transmission? Do you have clutch pedal freeplay?

I found all this toing and froing very confusing. I am not happy with any of this system and would like a full refund, as I feel like I am going around in circles. Please refund me.