Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

The light on the def gauge starts flashing and then the

Customer Question
Hi the light on...

Hi the light on the def gauge starts flashing and then the yellow engine light turns on after a while the check engine light turns on had it connected to the diagnostic comp and they done a forced regen on it lights came off everything was fine two weeks later the same problem what could be cousing this problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2012 cascadia dd15

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

I already took off the def valve located at the pump that is connected to an air line and removed the spring in there it was all clean i thought the code that it was giving me ecc 61 fault code and 01 would be of low pressure but no oil came out when i removed the spring what i didnt remove was the valve itself on you tube the person that was recording the video said if no oil came out the valve was still in good condition

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/19/2017
Technician: cumminsdr, Mechanic replied 8 months ago
cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic

what is your engine serial number or full Vin of the unit?

last six are bj5313
never mind i want to cancel

ok no problem. ill let them know