Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

We just had a 2002 Skyjack model SJ4RT delivered, but do not…

We just had a...

We just had a 2002 Skyjack model SJ4RT delivered, but do not have a manual or instructions to start it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have the serial number, but the model number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am inquiring for my husband. It was delivered to our gate... about 1/2 a mile from our house.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just need to know the sequence to start it and then... how to get a manual

11/19/2017
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

can you recheck that model number SJ4RT is not coming up

I expect it is no longer available since it is a 2002 model. I couldn't find it on the Sky Jack website either

Thank you for that

I will keep searching

HI

OK this is for the SJ series lift Click here

this will help you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Here is our current status. The lift was delivered this morning. It is still on the truck. We live about 3/4 of a mile from where the truck is parked. My husband is with the truck driver and I am just looking for how to get it started so they can get it off the truck and he can bring it to our property. We are pretty rural here and our dirt road is not wide enough for the hauler to get here. The hauler was supposed to have a lift or ramp to deliver it, but that was not the case. So, any insight you would give me wouldn't be very helpful since I have to try to pass it on to my husband.
Thank you!

Hi

Thank you for that

make sure batteries are hooked up

turn the key to on push in the emergency stop button

step on the pedal on the floor, then use the jot stick to

go forward /back and left and right joy stick to steer it

I hope this helps you

Wayune

HI

Just following up with you did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time

Having documntation helped. It was not as specific as we hoped, but that was an issue with SkyLift, not you. Thanks for your help

HI

You are welcome

Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for the question

Or the money you paid stays at JA I get nothing for my time

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne
Wayne, Journeyman