Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I have RV 2005 cummins Engine ISB 300 My Air Conditioning

Customer Question
Belt Broke; Can I Run...
I have RV 2005 cummins Engine ISB 300 My Air Conditioning Belt Broke; Can I Run The Engine without the Belt is the Belt driving any other Equipment?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 5-9-300E serial # 37289497
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No The Compressor Pulley is froze I'm in Florida for the season I would like to drive back to Michigan without AC
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only if I can Drive without This Belt No Need for AC Thanks
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/17/2017
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 28 days ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI Paul

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

there are sever different set ups for the belt

look to see if you have a belt on water pump,alternator

if yes you can drive it like that

If you can send be a pic of the belt area I can tell you for sure

But I would say it is by it self, because of this issue

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I don't wan the Answer Don' t Pay more than $5

Morning

are you angry with me ??

Wayne, Journeyman