Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

09 Isuzu F Series Medium Duty A/C compressor will not

Customer Question
09 Isuzu F Series...

09 Isuzu F Series Medium Duty A/C compressor will not engage.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

Yes. It is good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your i-Series yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Pressure Switch, Thermostat Switch, Relays and Breakers have all been checked and replaced.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
Technician: Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician replied 8 months ago
Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience: International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
Hi there . My name is ***** ***** Would a diagram help out here ? Do you know if you have e power and ground on the clutch connector?

Good day ! Any luck ? Have you checked for power and ground at clutch connector?

Hi there! I see you viewed my post . I am looking for an update. Thanks

Do you still require my services? If not , Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like a diagram

Can you tell me more info on your truck? Which engine you have ? Exact model of Isuzu truck ? Thanks

Is this the 7.8 liter diesel engine?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xr48ixtrrhb1ufj/clutch.PNG?dl=0

This should be what you have ! There is only the 7.8 litre diesel engine in that model year in the F series truck.

Happy Thanksgiving !