Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I am looking for suggestions for the most reasonable price…

Customer Question
I am looking for suggestions...
I am looking for suggestions for the most reasonable price on a storage box that mounts on the bottom of a stake bed truck the measurements are
48x24x24
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 4 days by:
11/21/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 8 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

If you have a local weld shop, they can build one for around $275 and mount it. If you go to buy one, from like Kanpheide for example, they would charge around $400. The weld shop would just be $75 in material and another $200 in labor which includes mounting. That's how I do them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I checked the Kanpheide website and I did not see that they offer the storage box that I am looking for. Do they make on on request?