Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

We have a 2004 freightliner schoolbus. something is going on

Customer Question

we have a 2004 thomas freightliner schoolbus. something is going on with our tail lights. they suddenly stopped working...
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: Thomas Freightlines 2004 with mercedes engine
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we were replacing the rare stoplight and i think it was a short which made our tail lights go out. the brake lights and back up lights are working fine
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i guess nothing else to say :)
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Are the marker and clearance lights out too or just the tail lights? Test power at the rear wiring harness to the light assemblies with a volt meter or test light. Let me know the results. we can follow up as needed.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.