Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

This is a continuation of OrderID: 17728930-920. Things

Customer Question
This is a continuation of...
This is a continuation of OrderID: 17728930-920 . Things happened and I had to pull off the project for a while. Can you update with the order ID ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 8 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** is the make and model machine you are working on and the information you are looking for? Professionals are users of the site like yourself so that order ID is not helpful if it pertains to an old question. Let me know

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

I did. One of your compadres sent me a troubleshooting guide for the sensors . Discovered hot wire was open and completely removed harness for another inspection. Found the fault and modified the cat wiring so it shouldn't happen again.
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay great. Thanks for the update. We can close this out then.