Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I'm showing fault code 19 on my 2016 kenworth t680. 2016

Customer Question
I'm showing fault code 19...
I'm showing fault code 19 on my 2016 kenworth t680
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 2016 kenworth t680 with a paccar mx12 470 hbp
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to diagnose the truck to make for a faster repair
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/14/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Paccar fault codes are not two digit codes and usually start with a letter most commonly a P. Where are you seeing this fault or what are you using to read your codes? Are you sure this is not an Eaton transmission fault?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm reading this code off of my dash cluster
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago

Any other numbers if you scroll through to the next screens?

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago

Transmission CAN ECA Message (Flash Code 19) SID 248 9

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 16 days ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson