Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Have a bucyrus erie model 30b hd #132405 crane sat for 1…

Customer Question
Have a bucyrus erie...

Have a bucyrus erie model 30b hd #132405 crane sat for 1 year now will not go backwards

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 30b hd. Serial 132405

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/10/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 8 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** the clutch adjustment and for signs that the clutch adjustment is working. let me know

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.