Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need a manual for a grove amz 40 be. Amz40be no serial no#

Customer Question
I need a manual...

I need a manual for a grove amz 40 be

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Amz40be no serial no#

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Search online for a few hours and only find dead ends

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

If no manual... why would somethings work boom right & left , forward and back, but no lift

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/10/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 8 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Give me some time to check my sources and archives to see what I have for manuals.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? so far I have found nothing in pdf. Does it matter if a paper copy or PDF and if you could do you have the serial number of the unit so I can be sure to locate the correct manuals?

this has gone on too long, and I'm not happy..................