Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

My clutch does not disengage once and a while it's a 1994…

My clutch does not...

My clutch does not disengage once and a while it's a 1994 freight liner 9 speed have pedal most of the time resovour is full

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model fl 106

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing don't know what to do

10/23/2017
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

You have a hydraulic clutch, reservoir full

then your issue is in the slave cylinder, hooked to the

clutch release arm

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Journeyman
Thanks wayne

You are welcome

I rate him 5 stars
Wayne, Journeyman