Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I bought a timber pro saw about a month ago and the pull…

Customer Question
I bought a timber...

I bought a timber pro saw about a month ago and the pull cord mechasin the wash piece that the the cord goes through is already wore out totally ruined the whole assembly. this is not good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Cs6150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing can be done for it it is shot

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Already having problems with carburator having to adjust all the time to get it to run

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
10/6/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Wow, must have been hard to start! One month old? Take it back for warranty repair or replacement. Should not wear into the housing on such short time.