Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need to know what kind of engine I have in my truck so…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what kind of engine I have in my truck so that I can start buying parts for it. Here is the VIN I hope you can help me. Its a 1992 Freightliner 1FV6HFAA2NL470280

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1992 FL70 1FV6HFAA2NL470280

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to replace the injectors and many parts of the Cooling system. A shop is doing the work but I want to get the parts for it for them

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just the Engine please thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
10/2/2017
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 10 months ago
go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Good evening
You have a b 5.9 Cummins in it
Engine serial number 44667450
Let me know if you have any other questions

Good evening,

Did you have anymore questions ??

Good afternoon
I see the question is still open, do you have any other questions?
Hello?