Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

My 803 is overheating after 30-60 minutes of use and will…

Customer Question
My 803 is overheating...

My 803 is overheating after 30-60 minutes of use and will start smoking just before the overheating light comes on. This follows a broken fan belt that was replaced then overheating started on the next use.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 803 Serial #WNCE0801CPAL00524

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, Thats it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
10/2/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

803 ?? Ford tractor?

Gas or diesel? Is fan belt tight? Water pump not leaking? Any coolant loss? Have you removed the thermostat and checked for coolant flow in radiator?

I see question is still open.??