Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

No brakes i changed the master cylinder and the pedal goes…

Customer Question
No brakes i changed...

No brakes i changed the master cylinder and the pedal goes to floor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

79 c70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes , changed master cylinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Air booster power brakes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
10/1/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Have you bled each wheel , to get air from the lines and the wheel cylinders? Did you fill master cylinder, and bleed it before attaching the brake lines to it? With any air in the lines,pedal will go to the floor.

I see question is still open.??

I see question is still open.???