Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have 2009 pete that had isx cummins putting in c 15 cat…

Customer Question
I have 2009 pete...

I have 2009 pete that had isx cummins putting in c 15 cat acert the coolant tank ( plastic ) hits the top of the a/c compressor, looking for info do in need different engine mounts to lower the engine, or if there is ad different mount for a/c compressor, i am using 6nz engine with bsx serpintine belt system, that all is working good untill i install the radiator,

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2009 pete,. 386 had isx cummins

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

May be some part numbers for correct brackets

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/29/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 10 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Please upload some pictures of what you are looking at. You may have to relocate or install a different style coolant tank to rectify this. Let me know