Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need to unhook pto shaft from the gearbox. 5500- I don't…

Customer Question
I need to unhook...

I need to unhook pto shaft from the gearbox

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

5500- I don't have serial number, approx. 2004 moder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 10 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What are you working on? Make, model, year of vehicle and what type of PTO setup with transmission type?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy