Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Require :HP,engine rated speed,live drive speed and rear…

Customer Question
Require :HP,engine rated speed,live drive...
Require :HP,engine rated speed,live drive speed and rear axle reduction ratio for 2004 Hino GT series GT1J. VIN : JHDGT1JKPXXX10095. Engine no: J08CU1410262. Thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/27/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 10 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I'm coming up with inaccurate VIN on my end.

Do you have Hino Explorer program? If so, you can pull that data from the CAN BUS.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy