Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have 1760xl Daewoo skit steer it is building pressure on…

Customer Question
I have 1760xl Daewoo...

I have 1760xl Daewoo skit steer it is building pressure on the hydraulics and blowing the seals on the filter.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Sn # ac-00437 machine name 1760 XL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to fix it but I have just started was looking for some where to start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I know.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/22/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

What filter is blowing the seal? If on the return circuit, the lines after the filter may be restricted, flow should be back to tank, and has to be open. The other filter is on the suction side of the pump and should not be pressure but suction/vacuum. There are no filters that will take hydraulic pressure, so oil is filtered before the pump, and back to the tank on the return. Oil cooler may be restricted.

I see question is still open.??