Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a new nolland lx665 and i get a E2 error. the fuel…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new nolland lx665 and i get a E2 error. the fuel pump will pump if i put 12v to it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have serial # at this time model is new holland LX665

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/22/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

E2 error is no voltage to the fuel solenoid circuit. May be a blown fuse or a bad wire.connection in the power circuit for the fule solenoid and fuel pump . Do all the safety items, seat, belt and seat switch all seem to be working?

I see question is still open.??