Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Have a sc252 stump grinder the cutting head wont engage

Customer Question
Have a sc252 stump...

Have a sc252 stump grinder the cutting head wont engage 1VRN071F8C101684

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Just sent it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to fix my self tried to do what the operator manuel said is about it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** me some time to see what I have for tech info on this model to help.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago

Sounds like possible the operator presence system is locking it out. Click this link for some more basic instructions and let me know the results after Running through these operation steps completely. We can follow up as needed

Operation