Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 450 new holland silage special baler.when I I might…

Customer Question
I have a 450...

I have a 450 new holland silage special baler.when I bale I might get 3perfect bales then I get some with messy edges what could be the problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't know but I will get the #s and let you know in a minute

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Model#450rollbelt serial#ygn192556

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/19/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 10 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Have you went through the manual and checked and verified all your adjustments are in specs and no worn damaged parts found? I would run through the adjustments and settings in your manual first. Also try doing a thorough cleanout for any hay or debris getting stuck in the bailer that might effect its operation. Let me know