Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need service and the switch on the arm rest does not work,

Customer Question
I need service and...

I need service and the switch on the arm rest does not work, as well the cover over the switch is missing.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Where would I find that info on the chairlift itself?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I cannot fix the switch. It works going down but not up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

As I said the cover on switch is missing and the remotes don't work easily.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/18/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** is the make and model of your truck? This is the Med and heavy truck category., sounds like this might be industrial equipment or something and posted in the wrong category?