Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Where I can find engine wiring diagram VIH for Sterling

Customer Question
vin#2FZAHZCG71AH75713. Thanks...
Where I can find engine wiring diagram VIH for Sterling vin#2FZAHZCG71AH75713.
Thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/18/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

This VIN is coming up as invalid. Can it be checked please?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Sorry 2FZHAZCG71AH75713, detroit 12.7 DDEC4

CLICK HERE for page 1

CLICK HERE for page 2

I needed the engine info the most. That is what is available.

Sorry for wait, Sir I looking for oem schematic from firewall to ECM

Oh... Those are hard to locate on the Freightliner tech site. Let me go see what is available for the L series.

I did provide it. One is the engine responsibility for the engine harness which goes from ECM to engine, then the other is OEM responsibility which is ECM to the firewall/controls in the cab. They are both there for the whole ECM. Page 2 is ECM to firewall/cab controls. Page 1 is ECM to engine.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 10 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is ***** ***** with me while I pull up some information to help.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 10 months ago

I posted the offer link for the complete DDEC 4 manual with full diagrams for file sharing. Let me know once accepted s I know to post the link. We can follow up as needed on here.