Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

1996 detrot 50 series oil pump. was there any ajustment made…

Customer Question
1996 detrot 50 series...

1996 detrot 50 series oil pump. was there any ajustment made to harmonic balancer to fit oil pump to it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Freight liner Series 50 detroit 1996

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Order replace ment pump cam as a upgraded pump slightley larger bolts whih do not nowv match balaner mount holes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/17/2017
Technician: roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks replied 8 months ago
roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

do you still need help??

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson