Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I HAVE A 2000 INTRNATIONAL BUCKET TRUCK WITH A LIFT ALL

Customer Question
Hello-I HAVE A 2000...

Hello-I HAVE A 2000 INTRNATIONAL BUCKET TRUCK WITH A LIFT ALL LMS65 BOOM-IT WON'T LIFT THE BOOM IN THE UPPER BOOM CONTROL MODE-THE BUCKET SWIVELS-LANYARD HANDLER WORKS BUT NOT LIFT OR BOOM ROTATION-CAN RUN EVERYTHING AT BASE IN LOWER CONTROL MODE-HOSES AT TOP ACT LIKE THEY ARE GETTING PRESSURE-JUMP A LITTLE WHEN PISTOL HANDLE IS SQUEEZED-NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2000 IHC LIFT-ALL-65FT. VIN IHTSHAAH6YH270581

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 4 days by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Pete, Automotive Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Pete, Automotive Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be an issue with a pressure control valve or solenoid allowing hydraulic pressure to the lines.It may be failing to send the proper signal to allow pressure to operate this.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to locate if a valve or solenoid is at fault which may require some special test equipment.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Automotive Mechanic