Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

2007 sterling that keeps blowing fuse #11 in glove box then…

Customer Question
2007 sterling that keeps...

2007 sterling that keeps blowing fuse #11 in glove box then will not start. labeled as gauge/accessory. wire number 81c 1102

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2007 sterling mercedes engine, not sure about model l9500 i beleive vin#2f2hazcv17av53544

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

It will run with a higher amp fuse. either there is a short or something is drawing to much power. have been a mechanic for 20 years. in need of wiring diagram. unless someone there has run into this problem before and knows a likely problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/14/2017
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI I'm Wayne

I will hep you with this

you need to check the harness very good

especially at the frame and back of engine

it is prone to chaffing , bare spot shorting out

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time