Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2002 GMC c7500 speedo not working replaced speed sensor and

Customer Question

2002 GMC c7500 speedo not working replaced speed sensor and no change also has new transmission
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If the sensor is good, test the wiring for continuity with an OHM meter for possible breaks in the harness to the guage. If okay you will be looking a faulty gauge assembly. Let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do those wires go straight to the back of the gauge? It work with the old transmission ..