roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks
3506196

I have a 2005 freight liner m2 with a Mercedes engine, my

Customer Question

Hello i have a 2005 freight liner m2 with a Mercedes engine, my brake lights don't work, i would like a wiring diagram for the rear brake lights please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 month ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

last 6 of the vin???

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
v00910
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks roy for the quick response

no problem, we are here to help

give me a couple minutes

diagram attached

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This chassi module where is it located? is that the amu location on the frame?

chassis module can be either under the hood left side inner fender or it could be mounted under the cab left side as well. I have also seen them mounted behind the cab on the frame. they put it wherever they want when they make them

Roy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
but how do i know which plug to check for the brake light? can you give me further information please? how can i review the diagram

you have the wire colors listed on the diagram. let me see if I can find something else

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the problem that i have is that the red/white wires under the chassi are cut and theres a module thats bypassed, so i need a diagram for the brake system complete, from a to z

you need to ohm out the wires for that. I can give you the origin of the wires but beyond that you need to ohm them out to the rear of the truck.

the brake light switch sends the signal to the module and then it goes out to the rear lights. the connector is shown in the first diagram I sent you.

Please take a moment and rate my service 5 stars so the site will pay me for my efforts. We only get paid when you accept our answers

Roy