Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

450h dozer code>?>? what is this code, 2000 jd 450 h dozer,

Customer Question
450h dozer code>?>? what...

450h dozer code>?>? what is this code

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2000 jd 450 h dozer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pressures seam find starts hyd on blade and rippers are fine won't engage or move code >?>? is in computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/13/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. That is not in a fault code format. There should be letters and numbers. If those symbols are what you are seeing then it looks more like a software related issue requiring JD service advisor diagnostic software to be connected and try to reflash or update the ECU software.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 10 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.