Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I wasmessingwiththefuseboxtotry and fix the ac and now my

Customer Question

I wasmessingwiththefuseboxtotry and fix the ac and now my truck won't start.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok.
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would just like a picture of a stock fuse box to try and put everything back where it's supposed to go.
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ma'am that is it. thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the year, make, model of the truck and engine/ transmission information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2015 Interstellar Durastar 4300.

Thanks for the update. This year and model truck has the electrical circuits programmed through the body controller and it is very possible after disconnecting these components it could have created some software and programming issues requiring Diamond logic software plugged in to correct it. Are you seeing any fault codes? I have an electrical manual if interested let me know and I will send over the offer.