Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I wasmessingwiththefuseboxtotry and fix the ac and now my…

Customer Question
I wasmessingwiththefuseboxtotry and fix...

I wasmessingwiththefuseboxtotry and fix the ac and now my truck won't start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would just like a picture of a stock fuse box to try and put everything back where it's supposed to go.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ma'am that is it. thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
9/13/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the year, make, model of the truck and engine/ transmission information?

2015 Interstellar Durastar 4300.
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago

Thanks for the update. This year and model truck has the electrical circuits programmed through the body controller and it is very possible after disconnecting these components it could have created some software and programming issues requiring Diamond logic software plugged in to correct it. Are you seeing any fault codes? I have an electrical manual if interested let me know and I will send over the offer.