Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2006 chev Kodiak it willnot pump air very fast at

Customer Question

I have a 2006 chev Kodiak it willnot pump air very fast at all compressors keep running all the time low pressure lite is always on there us a set if 2 compressors mounted up in the frame just behind the cab they donot punp very much air at all is there an update hd air compressor kit for the truck or what would you recomend
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: c4500-1GBE4E1216F430637
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I manually apply air to the air tank, the low pressure lite goes out at about 70/80lbs but compressors keep running 110000 miles on unit, do I replace compressors with same kind or update to better one
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting awhile

do you still need help with this ??

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i dont need any help. i couldn't wait so i removed both air compressors and took them apart. the piston ring was wornout in both compressors so they will have to be replaced with new ones. i just thought i could talk to someone alot sooner ,otherwise there was no need for me to call you. do i still have to pay the full amount even though i didnot get any answers from you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i dont need any help. i couldn't wait so i removed both air compressors and took them apart. the piston ring was wornout in both compressors so they will have to be replaced with new ones. i just thought i could talk to someone alot sooner ,otherwise there was no need for me to call you. do i still have to pay the full amount even though i didnot get any answers from you.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi

I am sorry the site takes so long to get questions out

NO, do not pay contact customer service and ask for a refund

Next Time you have a question, ask for me direct , and you will get a quick Response