Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

I was reading up on oil pressure not coming up when

Customer Question

I was reading up on oil pressure not coming up when starting, I've had the truck about 2 months, is a08 isx engine with the egr still in function.
I ***** *****ged oil and filter, other oil only had 5k mile on it, butt it won't build pressure.
Read could bye several things like pressure sensor, guage, or maybe pump or pressure regulator.
Not sure where you start.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

First thing to do is find out what the real pressure is, by using a test gage in the sensor location. Your pressure may be fine. If it us not, then you need to get it to a shop for repair. Low oil pressure will ruin engine in short order!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That answer sucks! Seems i explained all that to you already, if that's the best you got, I want my 46 dollars back!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

What is the oil pressure? You going by a gage in truck? You want me to tell you what is wrong, without any information from you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
First understand I'm not a bank and don't appreciate being treated like a dumb ass
I explained it once, just refund my money.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Maybe you should read what you wrote. Have a nice day.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I know what i wrote i don't believe all that i said or was asking for got sent, this is the first time I ever used this site, I won't be using it again.