Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Fault Code on 2005 Int 7500, VIN 1HTWMAZNX5J039072. Here are

Customer Question

Fault Code on 2005 Int 7500, VIN 1HTWMAZNX5J039072. Here are Codes
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 1:4 613_14P, 15:0 625_14P, and 150:9 2023_14P
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: International SFA 7500 2005. Will fix myself if possible. First step is to check error code definitions.
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is my first time here. How does this work? Is there a fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Heavy Truck Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much would the rest be? Is this a per hour rate or?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Engine is HT570
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. First I see it is unclear as far a cost. Customer service can help with clarifying that but experts get a percentage of the question value on positive feedback and accepted answers.

It is one charge total for the question and we can post and follow up as needed and add a phone call or share schematics etc if needed as well.

1:4 613_14A This code is logged due to wrong positioned/unresponsive actuator motor for mode - Detected by HVAC control head. Basically, your blend door actuators is jammed or broken.

15:0 625_14p This is switch and door pod, unknown fault. It is usually tied to power windows or locks. If you have one or both, I suggest blowing air around the switches and get the moisture and/or dirt out of the switch. The switch could be failing. Check for either a wiring harness or switch problem.

2023 14 150 or 250 9 N/A Trailer ABS warning light malfunction on primary EGC (150) or secondary EGC (250)..

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 20 days ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.