Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

06 pet 379 whre, 379 pet 06 windshield washer pump wont work

Customer Question

06 pet 379 whre
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 379 pet 06 windshield washer pump wont work where is the fuse located
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes im fixing it myself im not getting current to the pump
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

The fuse is located at the fuse panel at the driver side. It works off the windshield wiper fuse. There isn't a fuse specific for the washer pump alone. If the wipers are wiping, then the fuse is good and the issue is elsewhere.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy