Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

I have a E350 cutaway Box truck and have the ABS light

Customer Question

Hi, I have a E350 cutaway Box truck and have the ABS light staying on and have no brake lights. I have power going through the brake pedal switch it looks like but no brake lights. I have turn and running lights though ? stumpted
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: I have not checked the fluid level it just appered to be full enough
JA: What year is your E350?
Customer: 04
JA: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes,,, I have tried searching the fuses but have no diagram to tell me what fuse is what so i have seached the web trying to find that info, I have tried to check for power back to the lights while the pedal is depressed and have power to all but the brake wire it appears :(
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to get the vin number in order to pull the brake light schematics to see where the loss of power is