Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

My Check engine light has come on and the display reads

Customer Question

My Check engine light has come on and the display reads Engine Fault. The fault is SA 0 SPN 3226 FMI 13 It is a DD16 Volvo motor with the automatic trans
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 2011 Volvo VNL780 Volvo D16
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NO, I am deployed for Hurricane Harvey as part of a disaster recovery operation. I most likely will need to pull out within the next couple of days to head to Hurricane Irma. I will be brining it to whatever shop Element Fleet Management tells me to bring it to, unless it is a minor nuissance alarm, then I will hold off until the deployment is over with.
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to either get it fixed fast, or at least know that it can safely hold off until we deal with Hurricane Irma
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Andy ! This is a fault code for NOX outlet sensor out of calibration . Basically , a faulty sensor and module assy and should be replaced .

Expert:  Andy replied 1 month ago.
Do you still need help with this? Please do not forget to rate my service to you ! Thanks