Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Losing fuel peddle response, 2012 670 cn559121, No at dealer

Customer Question

Losing fuel peddle response
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2012 670 cn559121
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No at dealer talking about taking out transmission for 2nd time
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: If they have heard of this before
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the dealer has not checked for a lack of fuel issue due to a component like a restricted fuel filter or weak pump this needs done to see if this is the cause here causing the loss of fuel pedal response.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete