Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

2007 Volvo tractor, no power at reverse light switch, now no

2007 Volvo tractor, no power at reverse light switch, now no power to work light on back of cab, suspect a short, need information on fuses and curcuits

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the model of Volvo that you have? What transmission? I will see what diagrams are available for those ciruits.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
pretty sure it's a VNL,VIN - 4v4nc9th37n458040Eaton-Fuller 10 speedFRO-15210C

CLICK HERE for the diagrams. There are 2 for the back of cab lights and the 1 for the back up lights.

Your question was locked and I couldn't respond to it all day for some weird reason. I see it is now unlocked tonight so I am responding as soon as I saw it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
yeah, that's weird,which fuse is the reverse lamp linked to, there was nothing marked on fuse panel, and all of the fuses were good,at this point though it doesn't much matter, the customer got impatient and took his truck to a different garage,
thanks for the info though