Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2006 cummins ISL 400 HP spartan chassis stop engine light

2006 cummins ISL 400 HP spartan chassis stop engine light came on fault code SPN 111 FMI 1 Mid 128 Engin128 code is PID 111 FMI 1 has 58000 miles 1292 hrs engine starts and runs fine can I drive to dealer 100 miles away

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. That is your low coolant warning. Either you have low coolant below the sensor or the sensor or wiring for the sensor are faulty. Top off you coolant first. Let me know

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star is always greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Coolant is full, can I keep driving with the warring light on, the engine is running at normal temp and oil pressure is fine or will the sensor shut down the engine?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I read the Cummins fault code 111 in see Electronic Control Module is this the same as what you are saying
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I unplug the low coolant sensor the stop engine goes off and the check engine light comes on I would like to drive 400 more miles

Leave the low coolant sensor unplugged it changes the code to open circuit and engine won't shutdown on you!

Please leave positive rating with Dan

Thanks

As long as you are gull of coolant and no overheating issues there is no danger of any problems as far as this fault. Unplug it and have a safe trip home. Repair once home

I tried accepting the call offer but says the there is a problem with payment. Customer service can help with that.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson,
Experience: Owner at DJ Wilson