Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

AC 435 demag 180 ton serial #37231, i can't get to lift the

AC 435 demag 180 ton serial #37231
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: i can't get to lift the wheels of the ground, what should i do
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: turning the keys to the correct position, we had them up but as sone as you the the engine of they lower again
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the ignition switch could i just get a generic one

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Are you referring to the tag/lift axle? It will not stay up?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
all axles are suppose to stay up
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you call me
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay I got the suspension working but have you figured out the demag lifting set up with code to use
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Info needed call me

Hi Martin, For some reason the e mail went to my spam folder. I did some research and have nothing on that vintage crane for programming and have no vendors to reach out to either until Monday. I tried finding a PDF manual as well and came up empty.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you could just go to the crane chart manual. And just explain to me what they mean on those settings. I'm kind of lost there.
Any way the way we want to use it, we will be extending boom 2 and 3 all the way out, we have 8 runs on the main hook and also have all our weights on except our saddle weights that you hang on the side. Total weight is 60,000 lbs. Loads that we will be lifting are up to 38,000 lbs

Click below for the load chart.

Click below for further FYI

Im not sure if this helps clarify things but let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have all these charts and non of then have a DS code for the cranes setup computer, BUt I think I found what I needed, could I get my funds back as I do thank you for trying to help.

Hi Martin, Was I not helpful with the axle question and taking the time on the phone with you and researching the computer system? Experts are not employees of the site. We help on here and get credit for positive feedback and accepted answers which is split with the site. I would hope that my time was worth something. The site spits whatever deposit agreed with the experts and phone calls are a standard charge which I did honor. In either case, customer service can help you with any billing concerns.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well you tried but whatever you supplied to me was what I already knew, There was nothing solved thru this at all..

Pleasure to help