Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I'm trying to do a regen on a MB4000 and the screen is

Customer Question
Hi I'm trying to...

Hi I'm trying to do a regen on a MB4000 and the screen is saying that auto air mass calibration is failed

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Freightliner century class 2008 whit engine Mercedez mb4000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I'm I just try to do regen whit dddl software

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Checking light is on and and dash board is asking for rehén and The dpf zone 2 that's y I need to do the regen

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
8/6/2017
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do the calibration in the DDDL. There is a spot to calibrate the Delta P. Then try the regen again to see if it fails or not.

If you can, send a pic of the screen that shows the fail. Sometimes that screen can tell a lot where the gauge readings are for the EGR and aftertreatment gauges.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Do you know how to use DDDL?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did use it before to do the regen and erase few codes but I never did a air mass calibration or reset the ecm
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is Dan. I will be glad to try to help. Let me know if Regen fails after the recalibration. Also please post the full code numbers you are getting as well.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't do the calibration that's what I'm asking how to do it
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

Is it kicking you out or you need help with the procedure in general?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need help whit the all procedure, I never did it before
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

Click on this link. Let me know if you need more help

Troubleshooting

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do u hv a different troubleshooting free because those ones are asking for money and if that the case I will cancel this membership
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

It shouldnt be asking for money. Let me check what is going on

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

click here

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

also

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 12 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help and I will be glad to help further. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.