Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

The incoming fuel seems over pressurized before filter, 1995…

Customer Question
The incoming fuel seems...

The incoming fuel seems over pressurized before filter

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1995 6 celender 5 ton

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

It blue the fuel line of put new one on but fuel comes out all over the place

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a pressure relef valve somewhere that could be causing this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
8/5/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

What is the make and model of the engine?

I can call, but I really need to know what engine you have!

1995 hino 6 cilinder 5 ton flat deck

Not an engine I am experienced on, I will opt out and see if we can find someone who can help. Sorry.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please grab the Hino what model Hino engine model number form the engine ID tag so I know what model Hino Engine you have.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 11 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?